For your convenience, our most common customer questions are answered right here.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Us page.
- How many people does the theatre hold?Varsity Theatre can accommodate anywhere from 550 to 700 people, depending on the seating arrangement.
- Do you serve food and/or drinks?Yes, we do provide food and drinks for an additional fee.
- Hours of operation?We can host any event, at any time of the day or night.
- Can you sell tickets for me?Yes, we can sell tickets for your event. Tickets can be purchased directly on the website or at the box office.
- Do you have a sound system?We have a sound system that can accommodate anything from a full, live band to a one person spoken word event.
- Do you have parking?Yes, we can provide valet parking as well as off street parking:
– 3079 Bailey Avenue
– 3100 Bailey Avenue
– 3129 Bailey Avenue
– 3134 Bailey Avenue, Rear
– 3148 Bailey Avenue
– 3180 Bailey Avenue
– 3191 & 3195 Bailey Avenue, Rear
– 3200 Bailey Avenue, Rear
– 418 Berkshire, Behind Shepherd Liquor Store
– Westminster Charter School